Escape Game- Enigma: Quest for the Code Book, Vol 6 | 27 May 2017 (Sat)
Enigma: Quest for the Code Book:
The world is at war. Your country has intercepted an enemy message which is of utmost importance, but it is encrypted and you have to infiltrate the enemy's base to retrieve the code book in order to decipher it. The success of your mission will certainly turn the tide of war.
Over 20 puzzles
Prepare to have your mind blown away!
GAME DURATION: 90 min (excluding registration, game briefing and debrief)
# OF PLAYERS PER TEAM: 1 – 8. You may join the game as an individual, but it would be better if you have friends to discuss during the game. We will not combine you with other teams unless you specify so. Just drop us an email if you have any special request.
What is an Escape Game?
This is a game where multiple teams gathered at a common place to complete a mission in a given time. Your team will be working together collaboratively, racing against the clock, planning your moves, exploring the surroundings and gathering clues, communicating your findings and solving the puzzles and mysteries.
You do not need to possess any special knowledge to solve the puzzles, but they will certainly require your observational skill, lateral thinking, and association power. The puzzles are fun and the ‘Eureka’ moments that come after you unmask them will be guaranteed satisfaction!
Who is Nomis Piy?
We are escape game enthusiasts. We design puzzles and riddles for escape rooms and organize escape events for corporate companies, educational institutions and churches. The past events organized by us include:
- Meltdown- Rescue Mission, Vol 1- 25th July 2015
- The Abandoned Chapel, Vol 2- 21 & 28 Nov 2015
- Murder on the Blue Atlantis, Vol 3- 19 & 26 Mar 2016
- Trapped in My Own Mind- 21,22 & 28 May 2016
- The Triads- Vol 4- 3 Sep 2016
- Escape from The Forbidden Mansion- Vol 5- 11 Feb 2017
Reviews from players of past events:
- “Really good puzzles, especially the double use of clues and formats”
- “Really great puzzles, especially the use of the physical layout and puzzle placement”
- "Very unique to reuse puzzles, good game design. Looking forward to your new game!"
- "Excellent game. Well planned puzzles!"
- "Wonderful experience! Great puzzles!"
DATE & TIME: 27 May 2017 (Saturday):
Session 1: 2.00pm (SOLD OUT)
Session 2: 4.30pm (SOLD OUT)
Standard (Individual): $28 Standard
(Group of 6): $150 ($25/pax)
(Group of 8): $200 ($25/pax)
*Note: The minimum number of participants per group is 1 pax and maximum is 8 pax. You will NOT be combined with other groups.
Level 2, Da Vinci Lounge, TÜV SÜD PSB Building
1 Science Park Drive
(5min walk from Kent Ridge MRT Station (CC24)-Circle Line)
Terms and Conditions:
- Please show the PEATIX confirmation page (print-out, email or screenshot) with the QR code on the day of registration.
- All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
- The game is conducted in English.
- Terms and conditions are subject to changes without prior notice. By purchasing the tickets, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms stated herein.
For further enquiries, please contact us at Email: Info@nomispiy.com
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
Individual-S1, 2.00pm SOLD OUT $28.00 Group of 6-S1, 2.00pm SOLD OUT $150.00 Group of 8-S1, 2.00pm SOLD OUT $200.00 Individual-S2, 4.30pm SOLD OUT $28.00 Group of 6-S2, 4.30pm SOLD OUT $150.00 Group of 8-S2, 4.30pm SOLD OUT $200.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Science Park Drive. Singapore 118221 Singapore
5 min walk from Kent Ridge MRT Station (CC24-Circle Line)